I am not necessarily an interesting person, especially to any casual observer. I am quiet, I don’t smile much, and I am certainly not anything worth looking at. I am always on the outside and in the background. I don’t stand out in a crowd. I am always alone, an observer of all that happens around me.
On the inside though I am a very different person than the quiet unattractive girl who appears to the casual observer. On the inside the person who sits and listens to your conversation has a witty remark, or a smirk at some twisted dark humored thought that flitted through my mind. (Oh yes, I have very twisted dark humor – Which is why I keep it to myself)
I have provided a list for you all to get to know me a bit so that you are not surprised when these things show up.
• My Zodiac sign is Taurus (yes I believe in Zodiac… not as a religion but as a tool to help people learn about each other.)
• I am a very melancholy person
• I am depressed. Very depressed.
• I have a very snarky, sarcastic attitude that I rarely let out
• I have very twisted thoughts
• My sense of humor tends to be very dark and at times, morbid
• I love to read – Books are my passion. I collect them by the hundreds and I love the look, and smell of books more than anything in the world.
• I love to write – Writing is my release. I write in a journal. I write to express myself, in happiness, sorrow, anger and thoughtfulness… Everything is better expressed in writing. I write to express, or to make known the beauty that is in the world.
• I love tea and coffee alike – They are the blood that runs through my veins
• Rain is the sound of my heartbeat… I love the rain.
• I love magic and lore, legend and fantasy, myth and mystery – They are intriguing to me… they call to me, begging me to make known their secrets. To lose myself in them.
• I love sad and broken things. They are beautiful to me beyond words, and more precious to me than gold or silver. Maybe that is because I am also very depressed and alone. I don’t know.
• Broken characters are easy for me to write (Soryn, Dahvey, Rachel, Misha). Broken characters are always the ones that appeal to me in books, (Murtagh, Thorin, William Herondale, Jem Carstairs).
• I don’t have many friends and the few that I do have are far far away from me. I have never been good at making friends. I would rather sit alone in the background than go talk to people. I am so, SO alone here.
• I dislike going outdoors. I would much rather stay locked up in my cave with my characters and my books. Not that I dislike fresh air… that is what windows are for.
• I believe music is the window to a person’s soul… Music is what feelings sound like.
That is me in a nutshell. I am sure you will get to know me better as the blog goes on.